Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #79 (permalink)
MyName
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
He likes groups like Limp Bizkit (shirt) and The Ting Tings (username) but has all the rage and teenage angst of a Teddy Boy. He somehow makes himself out to be the antagonist of his story - more so than the protagonist. I think that's where he fails. If only he could garner sympathy from the readers in the first post things would be different. If he was the one who got beaten up for wearing a Limp Bizkit shirt but at the same time was more tolerant of other peoples taste in music, I think people would be on his side. ...and you wouldn't nomimate it "[the] worst thread of alltime."
So, I, the attacked one should have let him beat me up for no reason? Sorry that I didn't let a pussy beat me up. A black/death metal fan could never beat me up, most are either too skinny and weak or too fat and slow.

I tried to be understanding but now its official - all black/death metal fans are poser girly emo pussies asking for a beating.

Go back to sucking satan cock

"Hey man, you're the one acting all hard on the internet. We're just making fun of you for it. "

Making fun of me? Well at least try be funny then, what you do are pathetic tries of humor while trying to avoid the truth.

And the truth is black/death metal is a poser genre for emo girly kids. Seriously, singing about death and torture and **** like that? Lol those suburban mellow skinny bitches in that kind of bands never even been in a physical fight. Only other posers could think they're cool.

@Neapolitan - well you're the perfect example of a butthurt black/death metal emo ***. Well, I don't know what Ting Ting stuff you're talking about, you're probably trying to show your favorite song to everyone , but I can't say I'd really be offended if somebody changed my name. I don't care much about this forum, and if somebody actually cared enough and was butthurt enough by me saying the truth to change my name I'd laugh my ass off

Last edited by MyName; 09-26-2012 at 10:17 AM.