Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #87 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
So, I, the attacked one should have let him beat me up for no reason? Sorry that I didn't let a pussy beat me up. A black/death metal fan could never beat me up, most are either too skinny and weak or too fat and slow.

I tried to be understanding but now its official - all black/death metal fans are poser girly emo pussies asking for a beating.

Go back to sucking satan cock

"Hey man, you're the one acting all hard on the internet. We're just making fun of you for it. "

Making fun of me? Well at least try be funny then, what you do are pathetic tries of humor while trying to avoid the truth.

And the truth is black/death metal is a poser genre for emo girly kids. Seriously, singing about death and torture and **** like that? Lol those suburban mellow skinny bitches in that kind of bands never even been in a physical fight. Only other posers could think they're cool.

@Neapolitan - well you're the perfect example of a butthurt black/death metal emo ***. Well, I don't know what Ting Ting stuff you're talking about, you're probably trying to show your favorite song to everyone , but I can't say I'd really be offended if somebody changed my name. I don't care much about this forum, and if somebody actually cared enough and was butthurt enough by me saying the truth to change my name I'd laugh my ass off
i only fight because i'm an undercover civilian policeman

not because of anything else

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.