Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #89 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
So, I, the attacked one should have let him beat me up for no reason? Sorry that I didn't let a pussy beat me up. A black/death metal fan could never beat me up, most are either too skinny and weak or too fat and slow.
So what are you might I ask, skinny and strong or fat and fast?

Quote:
I tried to be understanding but now its official - all black/death metal fans are poser girly emo pussies asking for a beating.
You know all of this wouldn't had happen if you only had choosen you bands wisely.

Quote:
@Neapolitan - well you're the perfect example of a butthurt black/death metal emo ***. Well, I don't know what Ting Ting stuff you're talking about, you're probably trying to show your favorite song to everyone , but I can't say I'd really be offended if somebody changed my name. I don't care much about this forum, and if somebody actually cared enough and was butthurt enough by me saying the truth to change my name I'd laugh my ass off
No, not a favorite song, though I do find it as equally annoying as some Limp Biskit fans I know.

If your dad is old enough to be retired then how old are you? I think it's time to gather up all your Limp Bizkit T shirts and donate them to the Good Will and just move on with your life.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards