Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:18 AM   #90 (permalink)
LOLPOCALYPSE
Aryan Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
So, I, the attacked one should have let him beat me up for no reason? Sorry that I didn't let a pussy beat me up. A black/death metal fan could never beat me up, most are either too skinny and weak or too fat and slow.

I tried to be understanding but now its official - all black/death metal fans are poser girly emo pussies asking for a beating.

Go back to sucking satan cock

"Hey man, you're the one acting all hard on the internet. We're just making fun of you for it. "

Making fun of me? Well at least try be funny then, what you do are pathetic tries of humor while trying to avoid the truth.

And the truth is black/death metal is a poser genre for emo girly kids. Seriously, singing about death and torture and **** like that? Lol those suburban mellow skinny bitches in that kind of bands never even been in a physical fight. Only other posers could think they're cool.

@Neapolitan - well you're the perfect example of a butthurt black/death metal emo ***. Well, I don't know what Ting Ting stuff you're talking about, you're probably trying to show your favorite song to everyone , but I can't say I'd really be offended if somebody changed my name. I don't care much about this forum, and if somebody actually cared enough and was butthurt enough by me saying the truth to change my name I'd laugh my ass off
I just don't understand. I've never met a Limp Bizkit fan that wasn't skinny and white-trash. Actually, there was this pretty strong dude at my middle school years ago, but he was literally mentally-handicapped. You must be either full of **** or a rare specimen indeed.

But then again, I will never be this cool: