Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #6221 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Definitely not. I've already had a boyfriend like that and I was wanting it a couple of times a day and he asked to have a sex free time with me. Ha! That didn't last long.
What if he still wanted it...just not as often as you?

Here's my thing...I'm dating a Filipino girl and in my experience they are fairly sexual beings (at least more than the white girls I've dated in the past). I kinda knew what I was getting into, but I took on the relationship anyway. I like sex...don't get me wrong. I think about it all the time. However, unless I can just role on top of her and get the party going sex involves quite a bit of leg work. Foreplay, getting everyone in the mood, even preparing myself so I can focus on her and not finish way too soon....it all takes work. Despite my love of sex, there are times when I am just not in the mood to get past all the work to actually get to stickin it in (I couldn't think of a nicer way to put that). So yeah, I don't want it as often as her. Granted, my view has always been 3-4 times a week is still a healthy sexual relationship. Despite this, she wanted more so it was kind of a point of tension for a while in the beginning. We've come to an understanding because when we do have sex, we are both into it and "emotionally connected" as Freebase was talking about and all the other stuff in our relationship is worth more to her than just doin it twice a day.

I guess what I'm getting to is...I'm sure there's some level of compromise for everyone if two people are emotionally connected on any level. Sometimes it's a sexual connection, sometimes it's a personal connection (which I think is much more long lasting and meaningful). You need both...I agree with Freebase on that...but I think there's more to it and I think there are ways to keep both people happy.