Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #94 (permalink)
Musicfanatic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
So, I, the attacked one should have let him beat me up for no reason?
You were only attacked for not acting calm and collected, acted like a baby instead. It's sandbox-boxing, little kids trying to prove a point that cannot be proved.

Quote:
Sorry that I didn't let a pussy beat me up.
Don't be sorry, just act like an adult next time... Use your pager to dial 911.

Quote:
A black/death metal fan could never beat me up, most are either too skinny and weak or too fat and slow.
It sounds and awfully like you are the one that bullies rather than gets bullied. I know your shtick. You couldn't be the cool one on the playground and thus you come here to try to be the cool one, am I right? We cannot possibly fight you in a hand-to-hand fisticuffs like skirmish, so you know you won't be battle scared, hence you play tough on the internet and cannot get your eye all puffed out of shape... The thing you don't realize is that if you were to attack most here face to face we wouldn't be put to any sort of challenge; we'd dial emergency and tell them that a Limp Bizquik fan didn't leave his crack pipe at home. Should be careful with that stuff, your mommy, Betty Crocker, is that her name? She wouldn't be none too proud of you for all the shenanigans you're pulling these days, now.

Quote:
I tried to be understanding
Retorting in an idecent manner? That's being understanding?

Quote:
but now its official
It was official when you started this thread: you're nuts!

Quote:
Go back to sucking satan cock
Just as soon as your mother is done...oops. That one was a little under the belt, was it not?

Quote:
Making fun of me? Well at least try be funny then, what you do are pathetic tries of humor while trying to avoid the truth.
We're only trying to be as "funny" as you are "understanding." Karma? And the truth is that you are the most understanding person I've never met.

Quote:
And the truth is black/death metal is a poser genre for emo girly kids. Seriously, singing about death and torture and **** like that?
Shoot, man, that's all you keep going on about: what do you think beating someone up is all about?

Quote:
@Neapolitan - well you're the perfect example of a butthurt black/death metal emo ***
If that were true then he'd have nothing against Howard the Duck's jokes about Nazis, but you've been off before, why not here, too?

Quote:
Well, I don't know what Ting Ting stuff you're talking about, you're probably trying to show your favorite song to everyone ,
Like Choclate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water?

Quote:
but I can't say I'd really be offended if somebody changed my name.
Somehow I seem to think that nothing wouldn't offend you, this thread is the proof!

Quote:
I don't care much about this forum, and if somebody actually cared enough and was butthurt enough by me saying the truth to change my name I'd laugh my ass off

Tell the truth, now, mister! You can't get enough of this forum, ergo you keep coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
All I can imagine is that every Limp Bizkit fan is probably like this...and that if they ever get together in a group, things could go very wrong...
Wrong...Nazi wrong. As I mentioned before, this guy wants to prove a point that doesn't exist - well, I didn't really say it in that detail, but this guy is the poser that he claims anyone in this forum acts like. So, in the end game, if you do not like what he has to say, if you aren't in the niche that likes to be "physical" to your aggressors, e.g., Nazi a-holes, then you are nothing. To live is to fight for these guys. I hate these people; they bring in false propaganda to make fights, and when the fight breaks out they aren't at blame.

Can someone tell me what the bleepedy-bleep "emo" means?