Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:25 AM   #98 (permalink)
MyName
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
See Woodstock 1999 for reference.
You think Woodstock 1999 is LB's fault? What kind of ignorant imbecile am I discussing with . Durst said

"People are getting hurt. Don't let anybody get hurt. But I don't think you should mellow out. That's what Alanis Morissette had you mother****ers do. If someone falls, pick 'em up. We already let the negative energy out. Now we wanna let out the positive energy"

How is that provoking a riot? How could have anybody ever been retarded enough to think that's provoking a riot? Only ones to blame are the organisators of the festival, wanna know why? Google how much people there were, what were the prices and what was the temperature, etc.

"Don't be sorry, just act like an adult next time... Use your pager to dial 911." I don't have a pager. And WHY would I call 911/police if I could handle them? To avoid a confrontation? Those guys NEEDED to learn they can't go around and beat up people and I helped them learn it. Imagine if they attacked a woman or a child? Who knows what has been going on in their sick minds.

And no, you wouldn't need to be afraid I wouldn't attack any of you just like I didn't attack those guys, they attacked me. I met many different metalheads I got along with just fine and even made some friends and I'm openminded towards almost all music genres. I like jazz, pop, dance, rap, techno, classic rock, almost all genres of metal, I can even like some death metal(Death) but I have to draw the line with complete utter bull****(black metal, death metal like Cannibal Corpse and ****ty modern pop like Bieber and Minaj).