Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #104 (permalink)
MyName
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
I'm just wondering why anyone would honestly be wearing a Limp Bizkit shirt today. The band hasn't done anything noteworthy in well over a decade and even when they were around they never amounted to much.
What you wrote is your SUBJECTIVE opinion. You may not like rap and metal mixed and I understand that only few people are intelligent and open-minded enough to comprehend that awesomeness. Whether they are good or not is a completely subjective opinion.

But, OBJECTIVELY speaking they are still one of most popular and relevant rock/metal bands. They have sold overall more than 50 million albums(latest info I have) and they have more views on YouTube then ANY death/black metal band and more than MOST(90%) heavy/thrash and other metal bands. They have been touring from about 2009 and they always sell shows wherever they go. They've also gained a nice amount of new fans too and are working on 2 new albums. So, whether you like it or not - THE BIZKIT IS BACK BABY