Music Banter - View Single Post - Moderators who can't recognize spam
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
midnight_spree
Groupie

Hi Janszoon,

I appreciate what I perceive to be a sincere desire to help. It is the case, however, based on the thread I posted about above, that my previous post seems to have violated the perception of the rules by many around here, though not the letter of the rules, even though it was not a thread for self promotion but an honest question about my music that I am unable to answer myself and I have been struggling with for almost a week now. In any case, if that's the prevailing attitude on these forums, it is unlikely the post will result in any useful responses, so might as well just let it die.

I appreciate your attitude. I find the attitudes of several other members of those community including the one who posted right above you and several of the members posting in the other thread I linked to above to be quite unpleasant, however. Specifically there seems to be a tendency to assume right away that other people are wrong or bad, and so I have a bit of a bad taste in my mouth about these forums because of the whole situation, so I think it best to just move on. I might revisit here at some point in the future.

Thanks.