Music Banter - View Single Post - How did you choose your username?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

I've been on forums for about 9 years. Illidan was my first being a crazy Warcraft fan, then aeiki, some random name I made up. The last few forums after I took a break and reformed stuck with Rjinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I hate my username.

I never last when it comes to internet forums. I sign up, it bores me and I leave or I sign up and I use it until the flaming, spam, petty "arguments", volume of arse-munching morons and general douchebaggery gets too much for me to bear and I lose all interest. Thats why I put very little thought into my username cause I didn't think I'd be able to put up with you clowns for this long. Luckily for me, this forum has never had too much of the above and I kinda like it, but now I have a username I hate.

My username is not, as a lot of you think and as I will soon now discover a lot more of you are about to realise, is not mojopunk. Read it again. My username is Mojo Pin UK. Mojo Pin is a Jeff Buckley song and the UK is, well, the UK.
I thought so, when I saw the first part of your username I assumed you were a big JB fan from the UK.

Mojopunk sounds really cool though.