Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #1701 (permalink)
Franco Pepe Kalle
Mwana Nzala

Neapolitan,

I just tend to rant random ****. I am a real person. I honestly don't care whether you like me or not. About Burning Down, what I meant is that I hope she is able to make lots of money. I know Burning Down seems like the type that can. Booty has nothing to do what I meant about Making Money. I have not thought much about booty. In fact I have been very busy and finding some great African music.

On Twitter, I just put random stuff. I don't put any consistence on anything. I say one thing then I say another later. There are many that cross my mind. My english has been ****ed up primarily I have been inclined to speak three other languages more. FRENCH, LINGALA, and SWAHILI which are the languages my parents know how to speak better than I do. They want me to speak these languages I mentioened. I have speaking these three languages as result, I am thiking more french, lingala & sawhili lately so my English has been dropping a bit. My parents are from Democratic Republic of Congo (in Maniema region next to North Kivu). Their best languages are French, Swahili, and Lingala. English is their fourth language. They speak English ok but it is still medicore at best at least according to my parents.

Hip Hop Bunny Hop seems more hated than me because everyone seems to give him a bad rep. It is interesting.
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.