Music Banter - View Single Post - How did you choose your username?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
Franco Pepe Kalle
Mwana Nzala

I chose my usernames on these two masters of Congolese Music

Yes Franco and Pepe Kalle. I love congolese music so much because of Franco and Pepe Kalle.

How did really choose my username.

I am going to give another stor that led to me being FRANCO PEPE KALLE.

One of them was after getting into a major fight with some girls because they were mad at me because I was not playing enough good music for them. After that, I watched a video of Franco that I found myself laughing at so much. Franco had so much good humor.

Franco's very humerous behavoir made me smile too much and I laughed way too much. Franco's humerous behavoir drew me towards his music.

As for PEPE KALLE, it was this performance that I became addicted to PEPE KALLE.

This performance showed you that you only needed Pepe Kalle because he was the ONLY thing that people cared about. The rest are just accompanys for Pepe Kalle. Pepe Kalle was the man and he commanded the animations and he allows his female dancers to dance pretty good too. Also I heard Pepe Kalle's voice more than anyone else.

What I saw was Franco and Pepe Kalle knew how to be the masters and how they were able to command the stage and how they were the important folks. This was one of the many things that made me convinced that these two men are the masters of Congolese music. I find their music so influential to me.

That is one of the MANY factors that made Franco Pepe Kalle.
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote