Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #12340 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

That was just fun, The writing was solid as was the acting and I also reserve the right to call it one of the better action movies out recently. I had high expectations due to the very high RT rating and I came away very pleased and satisfied. JGL is such a pleasure to watch. I'll watch him do anything in film. The only gripe I guess you could say I have is the fact that the second half kind of diverges off the path that the first half set but it in no means takes away from the film. I mean, that kid was ****ing badass. I even liked the ending even though it was a bit abrupt. Great film.

9/10

I've always been a sucker for mysteries and I was already intrigued and familiar with the mystery of the tiles before hearing about this documentary so I was excited watching this one. One of the more enticing and fascinating documentaries I've seen. There wasn't huge production value but there wasn't a need for it because the film was constructed soundly and the story was told so that I wasn't bored once. I'd say that more than half the information was new to me and told like an enticing campfire story. If you like mysteries that just so happen to be completely true, check this out. It's on netflix.

9/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote