Music Banter - View Single Post - Moderators who can't recognize spam
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #40 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

(Climbing on white charger... where's me lance? Oh, there he is! Come on, Lance!)

While most of you are quietly berating Vanilla for her response --- and I agree, it was not appropriate, particularly in a somewhat flammable atmosphere as was the case here --- I would like to point out that in my view it was a RARE lapse in judgement, which Vanilla will probably agree is the case, and she should not be taken too much to task over it. We all know how good a mod she is, and one little slip should not call into question her fitness for the job she has already proven without arguement that she can carry off in a fair yet strict manner, always being mindful of the feelings of others.

Plus, she said she was drunk. Who hasn't done something they don't regret while under the influence? (How did I get this traffic cone? I wasn't even OUT last night??)

So basically, it's one mistake and I think should be accepted as such. It's not like she's forever going around doing things like this and regularly abusing members, new or old. Personally, I'd trust her as I would any of the mods here, comment notwithstanding.