Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #20891 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Thats cool man, a good job is a great thing to have. Nothing is worse than waking up and dreading going to work. Perhaps you should look into foreclosers. With the economy being **** so many are had super cheap.

And one good thing you may like being a military man is a just got my first 1911. The thing is incredible. I dont know if you have ever fired one since you were probably trained with a Beretta but it is one sweet shooter.
Yea, I absolutely love my job. It's basically 70 percent better than I had expected it to be. The other 30 percent is just waiting for sh*t to get hairy so I can see how the company reacts.

Oh, and I'm jealous of your 1911. Never fired one. And I wasn't trained with any pistol in the Army, just assault rifles and things like that. Usually only officers have a pistol as a sidearm.
I've fired them though, elsewhere. So far my favorite is the Desert Eagle 50 cal. The Baby Eagles are nice too. I own a 9mil semi, but it's nothing special. Just home defense. I definitely want to shoot a 1911 though. Those things are f*cking legendary.
So jelly!
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote