Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #150 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
1. So one guy makes my point invalid, lol oh ok
2. Again, how does this invalidate my point? And who cares about Andrea Dworkin's cissexist,racist radscum ass? Radscum =/= all feminists
3) lol, no
4, some of the illnesses that women take birth control to handle can kill them if they don't. So, this shouldn't be covered, why? I know you hate women, but should we really be left to die like that, just because your privileged white christian ass says so? idts
I'm not Christian. I reject Christian & Post-Christian morality, hence why I'm not swayed by arguments which rest upon appeals to Christian themes such as the need for charity for the poor. Now, if some woman out there is so stupid she can't secure the meager funds required to pay for birth control, well, if this bothers your conscience, donate your own money to the appropriate charity. Being someone who does not follow Christian or Post-Christian morality, I chafe at being forced to pay for the maintenance of Church's I've no use for, just as I chafe at being forced to subsidize the lives of those I do not care for.

Regarding the rest of your points; Ben Nelson & his fellow blue dog's were brought up to remind opposition to abortion & such is not limited to Republicans, & the issue of Dworkin & the various states having different definitions of rape is relevant because what qualifies as rape is constantly being redefined.