Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for honest opinions on my band's potential.
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
AJT014
Groupie

I wasn't expecting to see this you guys! Thank you! Although, I do feel guilty having not contributed yet but I look forward to getting to it and don't want to leave anyone hanging. Anyways, TH, I must admit that I feel the same way. Though we have one song on our album that I really think is something special the rest is good but nothing exceptional. I am the lead guitarist in this band (by the way) and I really appreciate the comments! I honestly felt very awkward speaking with my band about putting off college because I never even thought of that as an option....I always wanted to give it a shot after college and let it go if it doesn't work out. If there is one thing that I don't want, it's to be the guy working at 7-11 putting everything into a failing band....Mr. Dave, I appreciate your comment. I didn't think of how much harder the application process wiould be after hs and I do really look forward to meeting new people! Plankton, I appreciate the sentiment and I must say that sounds like a great life! haha Like I said earlier I'd like to avoid those kinds of situations in which I dig a hole for myself...Lastly, Tor-Hershman, the "O" is Oregon.