Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #4565 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Really? I find I get much more stoned if I smoke a joint than I do if I smoke out of a pipe. As for burning faster, sounds like it may be the paper being used. I've found Rizla's to be my personal favourite, but none of the head shops within walking distance to my house carry them, so I just use zig zag slow burners.

I actually just learned how to roll joints/ cigarettes properly, without the use of a cheap roller and I've really noticed a difference. Before I use to roll them too loose and as such I'd find it hard to get them lit and they would fall apart towards the the middle/ end of the joint. Using my friend's technique I learned on Sunday, I rolled a roach into a tiny joint that lasted a good 4-5 minutes with just me smoking it. It got too hot for me to hold and I didn't have tweezers on-hand so I had to put it out, but it was easily the best joint I have ever rolled. I can't wait to get paid tomorrow to buy some more and start rolling them properly, hell I might even try adding little filters to them so I have something to hold onto when it gets that low.

That said though, I don't mind pipes or bongs, but there's just something about joints I find more appealing.
It's always satisfying to smoke a good joint you just rolled.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote