Music Banter - View Single Post - Let The Domestic Goddess Help You!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Default Let The Domestic Goddess Help You!

As one of the more senior members on the forum and now a widowed father of two and holding down a job as a chef I feel it is only fair to dispense some of my wisdom to help in your day to day life. Some tips will be extremely beneficial and some tips will be a complete waste of time if you are a pot noodle eating student.

No pictures of me in an apron or frilly gloves luckily as that only occurs on a Sunday with the curtains closed

Does your abode smell like cat's pee/last nights pizza/days old underwear or a dutch café in summer? Then fear not, the cure is here. Spray air fresheners, cheap liquid gel air fresheners or Neutradol block air fresheners not doing the job? Then get yourself some tumble dryer sheets. They are cheap, plentiful and don't smell like lager. Place them in discreet places such as underneath sofa's, wardrobes, behind the T.V or on top of high shelf's.

You don't have to spray supermarket flavour of the month spray air fresheners that cost far too much and you don't have to scrub and clean last weeks drink stains out of the carpet. You may have a problem if the other half/mother in law finds strategically placed white tissues around the place and wonders what the hell you have been up to but the pleasant aroma should more than make up for this.

Of course if you like the smell of stale alcohol and week old kebabs then you are a dirty slob and no amount of free beer will make me want to visit your home.

New tip coming soon so please tune in.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote