Music Banter - View Single Post - The Prog Rock Album Club
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #123 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ears View Post

= = = =

I've just checked the journal rules and you need a post count of 100+. I am not a prolific poster, so it could take a while.
That's just a general guideline. Once any mod sees the amount of effort and time you've put into that review you'll be approved, I guarantee it. The 100 post thing is just so that every poster here doesn't start asking for a journal as soon as they join, then lose interest and never update.

I think a journal would be a great way for you to express your talent and love for music, and there are no rules as to when you have to update. To be perfectly honest, if you did all your reviews as well as that one, I'd be happy with one a month. It's whatever you can manage, and there's nothing to stop you posting one review every month then suddenly deciding you want to do three in a week, or whatever. Plus you don't only have to do reviews; you can do anything you want with your journal.

I'd strongly urge you, if you think you can spare the time and are interested, to go ahead. All you have to do is make the thread in the members' journal thread and once it's approved you'll be on your way.