Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #146 (permalink)
Gucci Little Piggy
Music Addict

He means the kind of atheists that are just like these zealots, the ones that furiously rage at all that is religious.

I am like that, sometimes, but only when a theist comes with a ridiculous argument (Evolution? Bull****! Oh wait I can't say "****" due to my beliefs D=) or when they're trying to shove their religion down my throat. Then they're just begging me to make fun of them.

Another point of fury is the group of people who hate all curse words. Why do I dislike these people? Well, the thing is that, to me, a curse word on itself is not a bad thing at all because it's just a word. When I hurt myself and say "Fuck!" that shouldn't be offensive to anyone, right? It's not the word that is bad, but the implication. When I say "shit" because I bumped my head against something, it's something entirely different than when I tell someone he's a "piece of shit". In the first example, I used it to express my dissastisfaction because I bumped my head. It feels good to let that out, ya know. In the second example, however, I clearly meant to offend someone. However, I can also offend someone without using any of these "bad words". When I sarcastically say "Oh, you must've been the smartest kid on your school!", I mean to say the guy in question is fucking stupid, so it doesn't make it any more justified than when I say "Oh, you're fucking stupid". Anyone who feels negative towards these words doesn't understand that the positive or negative load in words come with the implication, the way somebody says it, and not THAT someone says it.

Rant over.
Gucci Little Piggy is offline   Reply With Quote