Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #1181 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I think the 9'ers are still the best also. If that game had been played at 9'ers home field then don't you think the game would've shifted just a tad? On top of that Falcons have been just barely getting by but they fight hard for those victories. Which would you prefer to watch? A close game or a blow out? I don't know about you but a blow out isn't worth watching.
I was convinced early in the season, but not anymore. Alex Smith can't handle good D-LINES. Green Bay or the Giants will take them out in the playoffs. Until Smith is reading defenses better and stops checking down on every play i'm not gonna be convinced with the 9ers. I love their defense but i'm not a real fan of Smith at this point. When he came out I thought he would be a real beast, but Utah's gimmick offense hasn't served him well in learning the ins and outs of the NFL. MOSS was wide open in the end zone last night and he checked down and threw a horrible pick. As it stands they are gonna have to rely on Gore to get them anywhere.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote