Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #146 (permalink)
Forward To Death
Trolier Than Thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
What was that? Standings? Oh, I thought that was supposed to help them beat Tampa. Guess not
And still up one on the Packers. Lawlz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP Sparky View Post
Huh?
He took 6 or 7 shots downfield, and plenty more that weren't in the flat. The short throw is where his accuracy falters, he made some great completions yesterday, especially the TD fade to harvin.

It takes the average QB 4 years before they really are done developing. I got my deep ball yesterday, I'm more reassured of Ponder than that WIN over Arizona thats for sure.

We focus on wide receivers over the off season and we should be a lot stronger.

I like Bill Musgrave's play calling. Before Musgrave Harvin wasn't even on the field more than half the time, now he's about to get MVP. He can't call whatever he likes when he has a depleted receiver core and a shaky, young QB with the confidence of a Japanese school girl. This team is going to be a 2-3 year rebuilding process. Your going to turn the corner a little bit, then falter, then turn the corner some more.

Vikings football is playing as underdog, we never do good when were supposed to. I think thats why we come away with a couple upsets late in the year, but not quite enough for the playoffs.

noice one brah!
I just wanted to respond to the part about Ponder being bad at short throws, whoch couldn't be further from the truth. Look up his numbers during the first four weeks, when he was hitting his guys 70% of the time and never went downfield. Fewest passing plays of 25 yards says it all.

Ponder isn't struggling with his accuracy, at least not on short passes. I don't know what Vikings you've been watching for 8 weeks.

Last edited by Forward To Death; 10-26-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Forward To Death is offline   Reply With Quote