Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lines from an Emo Song?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 10:21 PM   #73 (permalink)
refusethemark
Groupie

Default re: lyrics

Once again, in self defense I won’t sleep a wink to prevent dreaming of you…

It falls from the sky, with the intentions of killing. It kills the ones lost on love.

Crumbling I drop a rock and hear the echoes of the screams as it hits the bottom. At the bottom I find my heart

And it just feels right floating around your room. It just feels right touching your hair. It just feels right to hold onto what we felt before.

I think I'll throw these emotions to the wind. And let them scatter, just let them scatter

Maybe I'll just sit here for forever until I die. And maybe the night will never come…

The hours pass by like minutes when I'm with you. The hours pass like minutes in the rain. So let’s stand here in the rain forever.

You're the reason I feel broken and branded and burning with doubt

Every fiber of my being has been touched by thoughts of you…even my blood screams your name…

It wails through the breeze a lonely song…gently caressing the bruises we left.

Sing this song for me. Tell me how you'll never leave my side and I'll meet you around 7, and I miss you already, goodbye to you…

Stay with me, don’t close your eyes. Don’t leave me without your hand I’ll give you everything I have…my heart my life my soul my song

Lie still with your hand on my heart to feel the words I’m trying to tell you