Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #237 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Hizdahr = prob the Harpy
Spoiler for Dance With Dragons.:
He's definitely involved somehow, and Selmy was right to seize him for his suspicions, although he should have killed him. But what about everything else.

What's going on in Winterfell/in Stannis' camp? The Bolton Bastard's letter leaves too many holes in the story. Why proclaim that Stannis has been defeated and killed yet say he wants the fake Arya back? Last we heard, she arrived at Stannis' camp with Theon.

What's going on with Jaime and Brienne? Seriously, the whole book we get what, 2 chapters? Why isn't Cersei dead yet?

What's up with the ****ing Zombie in the kingsguard?

What's up with Daenerys and the Khalasar at the end? I get the whole 'in order to go forward, you must go back thing' is that forshadowing? Is she going to take this Khalasar and march on Meereen? Why would she do that? As far as she knows, the Yunkai aren't backstabbing *******s and have already left the city and everything is good.

In the end, this book set up way too many things with out resolving anything of substance. I mean, 5 years is a long time, you can come up with something better than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote