Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #159 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Ah, welcome back man! It's been too long without your exquisite prose! I personally don't like Kraftwerk (there's a surprise, huh?); their music is pretty much the antithesis of what I look for. I find it cold, sterile, emotionless, mechanical. I know, all the things you say they intend it to be. To me, it's like the music that Skynet might program for itself if it got bored hunting down humans and erasing history. Almost makes my skin crawl.
Heh. And what's wrong with Skynet music?

I actually thought this might one of my few reviews that you'd be into since Kraftwerk is kind of proggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
But you'll be glad to know that I'm edging closer to listening to Grandaddy. If you happened to catch my review of the "Lawless" OST a few weeks back in my journal, they cover "So you'll aim towards the sky" on it, and I thought it was a lovely little song. I'll definitely put them on my checklist, once I've made some inroads into my own albums yet to be listened to.
Well that's nice to hear! I'm a little surprised that's what would most interest you out of all these reviews, but I of course heartily endorse that album.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote