Music Banter - View Single Post - Hurricane Sandy
Thread: Hurricane Sandy
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #59 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

My family and friends are all okay. My house was untouched but I have some trees down around me and some neighbors that got hit with some. I also have friends without power so we're keeping them sane until the town gets back up to speed.

We luckily didn't get any flooding like we did last year due to the little actual rain that fell. What we got was just a bitching amount of wind that just destroyed everything. I really consider myself lucky though. There are a lot of people FAR worse off than me. I'm not a religious man whatsoever but if I were I'd be praying for the people of NYC and everybody on the coast. I know you guys have seen all the pictures and coverage but I only got to see what had happened to my state last night. I was on the computer for three hours. My state which I love has been just destroyed. The places (Beach towns) I would go to every year are just gone.

We'll rebuild but it won't ever be the same. Still, I'm tankful nobody I know was seriously hurt or killed. Now I just have to deal with four hour long gas lines before I can even think about getting back to work.

Thanks guys.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote