Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #10612 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
I've been having a whole whack of health problems and I can't get into a doctor. Apparently my Sinusitis is the kind that could possibly cause meningitis and I can't even get into a ****ing doctor. I can't get a steroid inhaler because of this and I can't even run a few meters anymore without wheezing my lungs out. The next time I can see a doctor? two weeks. my province has a problem with too many elderly people clogging up the system and not enough doctors. I don't want to deal with this anymore, I just need some ****ing antibiotics and then I won't get brain damage.
The dark side of free healthcare, it may be free (not really) but you have to wait. I remember once seeing a guy in a waiting room with a steak knife jammed in his shoulder because the ER was too full at the time. He didn't seem to mind that much though, just kind of sat there with a blank expression on his face, hoping whatever high he was on never ended.

I am sorry you're experiencing trouble trying to find a doctor for what seems like a pretty simple solution.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote