Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #21182 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Not in England. I promise to make you one Scottish feast if you ever visit lol.
YES PLEASE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorman View Post
hahaha that's funny because Toronto is where I'd like to live someday.
It's a great place to live, actually. Lots to do, great annual events, lots of work here (and if you speak 2 or more languages it's great because a lot of multinational corporations are based here), you can get a decent looking apartment in a good neighbourhood for a reasonable monthly rent... all of that.

There's lots of Serbians here as well, which is awesome because that means more excellent Serbian bakeries, restaurants, and bars . So I think you'd get on just fine here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I've only been to Toronto once but I loved it there.
I think you should move here too. You've already lived in so many cities, so why not one more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Some of the gross things here in the UK:

When it comes to Western European foods only Ireland and Holland are worse than us.

Some of the disgusting delights of the UK:
Pork Pies
Anything served with mushy peas.
Fish Fingers
Fish Cakes
Bland cheese sandwiches
Bland ham sandwiches
Ham
Peas

but the winner is:

Fish and Chips (greasy and gross beyond belief)

With food like this, it's no wonder Indian and Chinese are the two most popular foods here.
I love fish and chips but I'd really, really like to try the real thing from England. Fish fingers aren't that bad either, at least the kind we have here. I just slather it all in tartar sauce. I have such a weak spot for greasy, fattening food. I also thought Indian and Chinese were just so popular because of the massive amount of immigrants there.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote