Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #1575 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Lions and Tygers and Bares, oh my! Still to come...

In order both to give my readers (that's you lot) a preview of what's next for review, and really to push myself to make sure that I get off my arse and actually do the reviews, I'm going to publish a “coming next” list each Monday, detailing what albums are going to be reviewed that week. I'll then do my damndest to stick to that.

At the moment, the new albums I have for review are from Marillion, Big Big Train, Steve Harris, Hostsonaten, Magnum, Jadis, Ten, Susannah Hoffs, Tygers of Pan-Tang, Imagine Dragons, Freedom Call, Deacon Blue, Tony Banks, Barenaked Ladies, Winter Tree, Neal Morse, School of Seven Bells, Mystery, Ritchie Sambora, Nanci Griffith, Status Minor, The Script, Kamelot, ZZ Top, Wolfsbane, Two Door Cinema Club and more.

Some of these will find their way into “Bitesize”, so if you don't see albums slated for review in a particular week here, then you'll find them, well, there. Naturally, life may intrude and prevent me fulfilling my intentions every week, but insofar as I can I want to try to stick to this schedule, as I'd like to get through all of these before the new year rolls around, assuming we don't all die near the end of December, thank you very much Mayan civilisation!

So then: the schedule for this week, ending November 11, in no particular order is:
British Lion by Steve Harris
The hipsters by Deacon Blue
Someday by Susannah Hoffs
The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Chapter One by Hostsonaten
See right through you by Jadis
Night visions by Imagine Dragons
Ambush by Tygers of Pan-Tang
Land of the crimson dawn by Freedom Call

If someone would prefer an album mentioned reviewed before others, let me know. I'm easy, as long as I get through them, but there's no reason you should have to wait longer than you have to for an album you want to see reviewed. Hey, I'm just a nice guy, y'know?