Music Banter - View Single Post - Lil Reese beats up girl.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #122 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

I'm curious, in regards to those who participated in this thread & are upset by this act of violence, have any of you done anything about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The Romans started around 753 BC and we are now in 2012, man has come a long way in most aspects, so the above argument is redundant regarding the issues at hand. But I do guess the average Roman may well have had more human compassion than you.
Come a long way? Sure, that's why the 20th century saw the Holocaust, the Great Leap Forward, the firebombing of Tokyo.... all the while proclaiming the notion of some sort of progress from barbarism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
It's funny how I raised several focused points with you and the only response that you can think of, is violence by the state against prisoners! Also you seems to have the wrong end of the stick regarding incarceration as well, as it's is commonly known today especially in Europe, that prisons are more like holiday camps due to prisoner freedoms, reduced serving times and the leniency of the prison service. I guess if prisons were like in "Midnight Express" "Cool Hand Luke" and the "Shawshank Redemption" then you would have a point.
I'm limiting my responses out of laziness & boredom.