Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #6481 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
OH MY GOD. If I can't properly enjoy oral sex again (because that visual is burned into my brain now), it's your fault!
Sure you won't enjoy it even more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
*Shifty eyes*

Spoiler for Not for the faint of heart:
How did you know?! I went home with a guy years ago who was eating me out when all of a sudden he stuck his tongue INSIDE my asshole and started sucking on it!! I freaked and told him to stop. Sooooo sick.
There you go. I guess some people are just suckers for that flavour. Anyways, surprise rimming is an extreme sport to say the least, especially when doing it to strangers. I figure that if someone didn't really clean out their fartrings with vigorous scrubbing in the the shower, possibly after bouts of enema to clean out the trunk first, you could basically catch a number of parasites by mouthing the pooper.

But on the other hand, you could get some helpful gut bacterias as well. I recently heard a radio documentary about how missing essential gut bacteria might contribute to peoples obesity as the bacterias help regulate appetite. Widespread use of antibiotics kill off our little helpers so many such helpful bacterias have become considerably more rare in parts of the world. And of course I've read studies indicating that children born the normal way are more healthy than their C-section counterparts, the likely explanation being that kids born the normal way get their faces rubbed in their mothers unmentionables (both unmentionable 1 & 2) as they're being pressed out and so pick up all those good bacterias on the way.

So I'm thinking obese people and babies should consider rimming people, if only for health reasons.