Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #481 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Your math is off by a few decades.

Regardless, yeah, they trot out the few colourful faces in the party, but I doubt it'll be successful. If the Republicans were going to split amongst ideological lines, it would've been in '92 when Buchanan challenged Bush. Notions of white identity will continue to trump ideology in the Republican party as Whites lose their grip on power.

The only Latino group I could see them making further inroads with would be white latinos (not mestizos, blacks, etc.), considering the prevalent racism in latin america.
It wasn't my math it was the rhetoric being spun by the plaudits on fox news. They did in fact claim what I just wrote. Actually Rubio seems like a far better candidate to bring the republican party back into the fold.

That is one thing I never understood the racist ideals of Latinos toward Blacks and vice versa. Albeit it did seem that every race known to man seemed rather happy in the HQ in Chicago last night. Maybe that is more representative of where America as a whole is ready to move.