Music Banter - View Single Post - The world's worst movies
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I saw it when I was about 13 and enjoyed it. However, as with many things I liked at 13, it probably wouldn't stand up to my more discerning tastes now.

What were some of the plot holes? Jog my memory.
Oh dear, you've got me going now!
Well let's see. There's
a) the fact that a hospital backed up the claims about her husband being in an accident or something (can't recall what exactly), when they had no connection to the terrorist at all.

b) the fact that no-one remembered Jodie's daughter being on the plane, despite everyone seeing her boarding and the fact that she was hardly quiet

c) the fact that they were both able to just wander around in the plane, wherever they wanted, ending up, if I recall, somewhere near the undercarriage or in the cargo hold?

d) god I can't remember more. It was such a terribly badly-written movie it kind of refuses to come out of the dark corners of my mind, cowering there, afraid to be seen. To slightly paraphrase Krusty: I could have pulled a better plotline out of my ahhhh hey there kids!

Oh yeah, and why was it called "Flightplan"? Other than the fact that every aircraft has to file one, there was no reference to it, it had no significance at all.

Without question, one of the very worst movies I have ever seen (and I saw Jurassic Park III!), and a total waste of whatever it was, 2 hours or whatever. The only consolation is that I didn't have to pay to see it, as it was on TV, otherwise I would have definitely considered demanding a refund.

And to answer the other question, the thread is meant to be about movies that are so bad they're bad, not ones that are so bad they're good. I hated this movie, and pitied Jodie for ending up attached to it.