Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter Secret Santa Event
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Paedantic Basterd
Music Addict

Default The 2012 Music Banter Secret Santa Event

Welcome to the second annual Music Banter Secret Santa Event! The last year was such a success, the party has to be thrown all over again. The Secret Santa event is a fun community activity, and a chance to give someone the album they didn't know they were wishing for. Or a bigass lump of coal. Your choice!

Signups will run until DECEMBER 1TH.

OBLIGATORY RULES:
  1. If you'd like to sign up, tell us you're in and post a link to your RYM, LastFM, or list your favourite albums. Sign-ups end DECEMBER 1st.
  2. Users will each be given a random Giftee who they will carefully select an album for that they believe their Giftee will enjoy. BACK UP RECOMMENDATIONS APPRECIATED, just in case the album's been heard!
  3. This album is to be PMed back to me with a download link, and the name of the person it is for no later than DECEMBER 19th.
  4. On DECEMBER 25th I will send each user their gift album, after which they can listen at their leisure, try and guess who sent it to them, and post a brief review (100-250 words) of how they enjoyed it.
  5. On January 1st I will reveal who all of the partners were and you can see how well you guessed it!
WHO THE GAME'S REIGNED IN:

Eric Generic
Phantom Limb
Zer0
Frownland
Burning Down
Chrysalis
Janszoon
Blarobbarg
Mrd00d
Wolverinewolfallcreaturesoftheworld
Vanilla