Music Banter - View Single Post - Mass murderer complains of a cold cell!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Can you ****ing believe the nerve of this monster?
Anders Breivik Complains About Prison Life

He kills about seventy people, most of them kids, and goes to jail, then has the unmitigated gall to complain that his "human rights are being abused" because he hasn't enough butter for his bread, and his cell is cold! Never mind, it'll be real hot where you going in the end, you self-righteous, fascist killer bastard! God, I want to go to Norway and burn his cell down: how's THAT for a solution to your being cold, you moronic ****er??
What do you expect, Norway have some of the best prisons in the world, so prison standards and expectations by its inmates are going to be critiqued.

I've always been in two minds about how to deal with prisoners like Anders Breivik. Do you treat them like the monsters that they are or do you try and treat them with a level of humanity. If the former, would it not be better just to eliminate them with capital punishment?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote