Music Banter - View Single Post - Mass murderer complains of a cold cell!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
JustJunMC
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
In cases like this (or someone like a Ted Bundy or Albert Fish), I think that we would be better served by putting them in an institution. They may not be "legally" insane, but they are certainly dysfunctional to the extreme. It's so hard to learn about these people (sociopaths) since by nature, they hide their dysfunction, and the only time we ever really can say with certainty that someone is a sociopath is when they commit crimes like this. So, I think it would be in our best interest to study these people so that we can better arm ourselves against them, and even possibly learn to recognize them when they are young.
I agree with you and I believe that would help but how would we study a sociopath? They would be lying all the time so there is no way for us to really dig deep
So now I cant even post my own nickname in my signature or have an avatar of a graphic design I made that has my username on here? I dont know who is doing it but please provide a legit reason why my material is suddenly being singled out. Thanks
JustJunMC is offline   Reply With Quote