Music Banter - View Single Post - Hailing to y'all from the rainy London!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olafgoesraawr View Post
Who knows, maybe I've got a hidden Kentuckian inside me, I'm sorta obsessed with the word "ya'll".
It ain't me, but I'll take your word for it!

Quote:
Well, I volunteer for Unicef, and we go on various missions (the word "missions" makes me sound like a superhero, wow), and only recently I got back from Morrocco - we went to a tiny remote village high in the Atlas Mountains, and they have no electricity, no road access, and problems with water supply.
I was teaching English in a school there for a month, and it was great. Atlas Mountains are amazing, I recommend you to go.
Verreh nice! I've always wanted to go to Morocco. Seems like a really cool place. Also, that sounds fantastic, what you were doing. I'm moving to Nicaragua in January for (hopefully) two years to work with poor children and assist in feeding programs.

Quote:
But also I've been to Argentina, Chile, Mongolia and much of Europe...

(Haven't been to Kentucky yet)

How about yourself?
Sigh. I wish it was like Europe over here, and easy to go to all these different countries... it takes us so much time, money, and effort to travel it's kind of ridiculous. Or at least it is for a po person like myself.

I've went to El Salvador in 2008, Nicaragua in 2010 (which is when I fell in love with the country), and Mexico last year. My goal is to travel to every continent at least once, I'd really just like to travel for a living... though there's a very slim chance of that happening.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote