Music Banter - View Single Post - Mass murderer complains of a cold cell!!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #42 (permalink)
JustJunMC
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What? First of all, the only way to diagnose someone as a sociopath is with extensive psychiatric diagnosis, and even then the diagnosis is hard to pin down. And secondly, if someone is diagnosed as a psychopath and it is determined that they have homicidal tendencies, then I hope they would be hauled off to an institution.

Of course a sociopath's tendency to lie would make it difficult to study them, but certainly not impossible. If it did, then we wouldn't know as much as we do. It may take decades or centuries before we get any noticeable benefits from a policy like this that out way the risks (i.e. that they might escape and kill someone), but the long term benefits should out way the short term risks.
I agree with you and that is an excellent idea as they can learn to read sociopaths ahead of time, at least on a fairly good basis. I feel we are on our way there as the FBI & CIA are more in depth than local Law Enforcement when it comes to behavioral analysis and profiling of a criminal. However it is hard to read them as they can lie with no emotion.
So now I cant even post my own nickname in my signature or have an avatar of a graphic design I made that has my username on here? I dont know who is doing it but please provide a legit reason why my material is suddenly being singled out. Thanks
JustJunMC is offline   Reply With Quote