Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello from Hollywood!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
DanAbnormal
Groupie

Default Hello from Hollywood!

Weeell... a suburb close to Hollywood. It got your attention and that's enough.

Hi! My name is Diana, and I'm fifteen years old. I love to listen to music and I can spend twelve hours a day doing so, given the time. The problem is you never seem to know enough! So I did a Google search on music forums, and this seems to be the most active and interesting one, and now I'm here.

I also joined because I really like to make online friends. Even though it's pretty awful that most of the time you'll never meet them, you find yourself having much more in common with them than the people around you, and it's like it makes it so much easier to find the people out there that were really made for you, in a way. I know that probably sounds corny. But through moving from place to place, constant endings of immature high school friendships, etc. they just really seem to stick.

By the way, some of my favorite artists/bands are Blur, Duran Duran, Pulp, David Bowie, Sigur Rós, Jeff Buckley, The Stone Roses, Talking Heads, etc.

They're good (really good, go listen if you haven't heard of one of them), but they're all in a pretty small window compared to all the genres and ages of music out there. I'm looking to listen to more hip-hop, pop, maybe jazz, classic rock, rock n' roll, and basically every genre! I'm not picky at all
DanAbnormal is offline   Reply With Quote