Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #21293 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Last night I went to a show at UCSD in the Che Cafe to see my friend play. There were three bands: Rat Jam, Creative Conspiracy, and Penis Hickey. Rat Jam was some mediocre crossover thrash band, and Creative Conspiracy (my friend's band) was a ska group. Was not a fan of either, but I stayed to see Penis Hickey because I thought that their name was awesome.

It turned out that they were a jazzcore duo with an amazing chick drummer and a bassist with a million different effects. Their show was pretty badass, of course, and my band was all there so we got to talking and Penis Hickey is really interested in doing a collaboration with us. So it looks like either our groups are going to merge or both of our groups will start doing shows together as separate bands. Either way, this is some pretty great exposure for my band and theirs as well, so I hope that this all goes through.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote