Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #597 (permalink)
JustJunMC
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
You sound like one of those people who complain for the sake of complaining. They are talking about online electronic voting systems but it's really easy to intercept and hack into them. So unless you've got some better idea, find a bridge and get over it. Don't vote if your that 'bored' by waiting in line.
I am actually over it

I was simply replying to yall because you were replying to me concerning waiting in line and you still have not convinced me that waiting in line does not suck

I also do not see anything wrong with continually improving systems so it is faster and more accurate, especially for the people who would like to go out to vote and wait in line

Nothing wrong with making their experience more enjoyable and it would improve turnout for voting because the population of the US is 330 Million approximately and only about 120 million came out to vote

I am not sure of the adult population of the whole population but they could vastly improve voting if they made the event much more enjoyable

Besides, you can vote by mail now, and that option was made for people who dont like waiting in line like me
So now I cant even post my own nickname in my signature or have an avatar of a graphic design I made that has my username on here? I dont know who is doing it but please provide a legit reason why my material is suddenly being singled out. Thanks