Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #6525 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude (Yeah, I know you're a chick, but I call everyone "dude"), people suck. I don't think I've ever found somebody who I honestly thought, "You know, I could totally date her". I want to bang plenty of people, but date? Not so much.

Of course, you might also be gay.
I guess I'm possibly straight then? The thought occurred to me and every single time my instant reaction is "that's so wrong."

I don't think dating necessarily has to do with sexuality. There are plenty of people who play around but don't do relationship. Relationships are a lot more involved than that.

In my case... The part of the problem is I absolutely cannot stand most lesbians around here. They come off as macho/aggressive/violent and all they care about is their own little lesbian world. Passing everyone around like some incestuous circle. Constantly talking about who slept with who and connecting the dots. Campaigning around like being a lesbian is a hardcore political stand and don't actually have personalities of their own except for being a lesbian.

There are some chicks who aren't in the scene but they're hard to find. I mean, who gives a ****? So you have an attraction to girls. Big whoop, it's just a sexual preferrance. I know gay marriage is an issue but seriously?

Last edited by Rjinn; 11-13-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote