Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #6528 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Does it have a name and how often do you blow it?

I bet you have never heard that one before..
Nice,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Right on a serious note.

When I am out and talking to a random guy I consider good looking, I never see him as a potential partner. Same for guys I am friends with. Infact I can't even remember the last time I properly fancied a guy, seriously. I have noticed it for quite a while now and I don't know wither it is completely normal and I have just lost interest it has been that long? Or I'm even beginning to consider this might be me permanently and I'm just not interested in relationships? Has anyone else went through this and is it normal? I dunno I think I'm looking into it too much but who knows?
I know the feeling. At least I think I do. For about 3 or 4 years (maybe age 17 - 20) I sort of rejected the idea of being in a relationship with anybody and closed myself off to it. I didn't see any men that I met as potential boyfriends either, just as friends. But since men usually don't like to be friend zoned, they just disappeared from my life.

Two years ago I was asked out by a guy who sat next to me in class. I said no thanks (as of course, I didn't view him as a potential partner). He continued to sit next to me despite the awkwardness (or maybe he didn't notice it?) I thought he was cute but I never flirted. We became study buddies in class but all the contact I had with him was strictly homework related and I vowed to keep it that way.

I actually ended up going out with him about 6 months later (when he dared to ask me out again, and after I spilled coffee all over him, ) He's my boyfriend now!

I thought that I was the only person who ever felt that way towards potential dates.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote