Music Banter - View Single Post - Weirdest Thing You've Ever Wiped Your Butt With
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #164 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
Well I im out of weird wiping stories but I do have a good poo story. While on a camping trip this weekend with several friends I took it upon myself to disgust a couple of them. For no other reason than the fish were not biting and I was bored. So after camp was all set up and everyone was situated, I observed one of my buddies casually enjoying the great outdoors. He was setting in his chair holding his fishing pole and beer just kind of minding his own as I nonchalantly walked next to him, popped a squat and proceeded to poop beside his chair. I was a good 30 to 40 secs into my pooping before he even noticed what I was doing. Everyone else started to laugh and I was in tears from laughing. His reaction was to scream, wow,wow,wow, as if that was to any avail. Flailing his hand in front of his face as if he had been scarred for life and imediatley throwing his hat down in disgust. Which was a brave move considering the wind was blowing quite briskly. I have to say I laughed uncontrolably for an extended period of time much to his annoyance. Eye contact was noticably avoided on his part for the rest of the day unless I just made it so as he had to glance at me. Then it was immediatley followed by a "you aint right" and a shaking of his head. Thought the rest of you might enjoy that little poo poo story and it was to funny for me not to share.
Man, you are one shitty poster .