Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #598 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Ye gods, can't the guy have an opinion? All he said is that he finds long lines annoying. That was it. We don't need two pages of "counterarguments" to his "argument." And right now, everyone ELSE seems like they're complaining for the sake of complaining. Who cares if he thinks long voting lines are annoying. It's his opinion, and an incredibly harmless one, at that.

Sorry that I'm laughing but your reaction is intense. I just think if all your only problem was how long you had to wait in line to vote it would be an amazing life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJunMC View Post
I am actually over it

I was simply replying to yall because you were replying to me concerning waiting in line and you still have not convinced me that waiting in line does not suck

I also do not see anything wrong with continually improving systems so it is faster and more accurate, especially for the people who would like to go out to vote and wait in line

Nothing wrong with making their experience more enjoyable and it would improve turnout for voting because the population of the US is 330 Million approximately and only about 120 million came out to vote

I am not sure of the adult population of the whole population but they could vastly improve voting if they made the event much more enjoyable

Besides, you can vote by mail now, and that option was made for people who dont like waiting in line like me
Why didn't you mail it then?