Music Banter - View Single Post - Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed"
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kelli
custom user title

So I went through the rest of my dad's record collection today (he recently gave me it when I bought a record player & thought I might be interested in the music he collected as a teenager) and found lots of great stuff. Thought you guys might like to hear that aside from Days of Future Passed he had This is the Moody Blues (the double compilation album I mentioned before), To Our Children's Children, Every Good Boy Deserves Favour, & Long Distance Voyager. Listened to Children's Children earlier and thought it was great - still have yet to listen to the last two but I should have some time tomorrow. Not sure what to expect but from what you guys are saying Long Distance Voyager should have a distinctly different sound from the earlier albums...

& about Denny Laine, I knew he was in Wings but never knew he was in the Moody Blues - well, at least the first album. Although from what I understand the majority of the song's on that first album were covers... So if Days of Future Passed was the breakthrough one, then that explains why it was really their only album I was familiar with.
Kelli is offline   Reply With Quote