Music Banter - View Single Post - Most embarassing moment[s]
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 11:46 AM   #39 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Here are mine - most involve alcohol, funnily enough...

1. I was thrown out of a nightclub once for kicking a door down. Me and my friends were standing in a corridor near the dance floor, somebody opened the door, I kicked it closed and it promptly fell off its hinges. A couple of minutes later the manager of the club stormed through to find me still looking at the door in a sheepishly-confused way, grabbed me and dragged me out of the club.

2. I woke up in my bed at 10 one saturday morning with a large bruise above my left eyebrow, scabs on both my palms and no recollection of anything beyond 9 pm the previous day (the last thing I could remember was downing a double absynthe in a pub). What happened that evening is still beyond me - the only information I've got from anybody so far involves me running full-speed into a pillar in the centre of a club.

3. The day after my 18th birthday party I had a piano lesson, had lunch with my gran, did some shopping in town and was visited by various relatives and friends. I was out and about the whole day, meeting lots of people, possibly the most sociable I've ever been. Throughout the day, people were constantly making cryptic comments about 'vampires', 'bruises', 'blood-sucking' etc. for reasons that I couldn't fathom. It wasn't until that evening, as I was getting ready to go out again, that I noticed that I had three enormous love-bites on my neck, which I'd been ignorantly parading for the whole day like some brazen man-whore!
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote