Music Banter - View Single Post - Band name ideas for an all girl, pop-country band?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
audenfoxx
Groupie

Lightbulb Band name ideas for an all girl, pop-country band?

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, so let me start by saying hi Alright well now that that's done, I need your help with something. I recently started a band with 3 other girls. We are all 15 or 16 years old, and we are going to be performing pop-country music, kind of like the styles of Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift. The problem is that we cannot agree on a name for ourselves! We must have come up with at least 20 possibilities so far, but none of them quite fit us. So I'm going to ask for some input here. Please post any band name ideas you have (they can't be already taken by an existing band though.) Also if you come up with any cool words you think would sound good in a band name, you can post those too. Here are a few more details about us, for some inspiration:

1. We all like horses
2. Three out of the four of us have blue eyes
3. Two of our dads are professional DJs
4. We all sing pretty awesomely
5. We all like chocolate
6. We are all Christian girls, with good values

Random stuff, I know, but maybe it will help you guys get a better idea of who we are. Thanks in advance for any ideas!
audenfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote