Music Banter - View Single Post - No one is going to read this...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
AcousticGirl
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
HI there AG. Welcome!
I reviewed Ben Howard's "Every kingdom" in my "Bitesize" music journal but was not very impressed by it. I do like most acoustic music, as I think it often shows the most talent, well, it strips away the gadgets and doodads that can, shall we say, enhance other types of music.

I enjoyed Newton Faulkner's album, (again reviewed) but if I had to pick out a favourite acoustic album it would be (gasp!) Antimatter's "Planetary confinement". If you haven't heard it, I urge you to give it a go.
:o :o :o! Every Kingdom is one of my favourite albums of this year!! I listened to in non stop during the summer... saying that, I was in Cornwall- the land of the surfers and it kind of fitted in with the lifestyle/location.

Newton Faulkner is always good, I really enjoy his music. I've never heard of Antimatter! I will definitely give it a listen
"This one moment, when you know you’re not a sad story. You’re alive. And you stand up and see the light on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder and you’re listening to that song, on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite."
AcousticGirl is offline   Reply With Quote